Protecting Your Privacy is Our Number One Priority.
Synergy Merchant Services believes that all personal information is to be held in the strictest of confidence. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We store our files and our electronic documents in a secured environment.
Synergy Merchant Services Policy is: “To assist the client in a fast and professional manner, without sacrificing the safety and confidentiality of their personal information.”
Employees at Synergy Merchant Services understand the importance of the policies and procedures and follow them carefully. This is to inform you of our policies regarding the security, collection, use and sharing of non-public personal information.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without the consent of the customer, other than for the expressed purpose of delivering the service by the customer.
- To establish rules that govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by private sector organizations; and
- To acknowledge the validity and legality of electronic documents.
For more information regarding this legislation, please visit the official Web site of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Synergy Merchant Services has put various policies in place to protect your privacy:
- Protective personal information procedures;
- We have appointed a Privacy officer;
- Procedures to receive and respond to client concerns and inquiries;
- Training of staff to understand and follow Synergy Merchant Services policies and procedures; and
- Periodical reviews of the effectiveness of the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Canada’s Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the implementation of any revisions as deemed necessary.
Furthermore, at Synergy Merchant Services Protecting Your Privacy Means:
- We keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strictest confidence. Information is stored and access limited, in accordance with this policy.
- You, as the client, control how we obtain, use, and give out your personal information.
- All personal information is protected with reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
* You have access to the personal information we have on file about you, and have the right to correct any misinformation we possess.
- Synergy Merchant Services is responsible for personal information under its control and has designated a Privacy officer with authority to ensure the organization’s compliance.
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for any purpose other than that for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by law.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that personal information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Within a reasonable period of time, when requested, a client will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. A client is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her personal information, and to have that information brought up to date when appropriate. A customer can file any concerns they have with our Privacy Officer about our compliance with the preceding policies.
As a client, you agree not exhibit or divulge the contents of any record, file, result of application or information pertaining to your relationship with Synergy Merchant Services to any person or persons both known and unknown for any reason without the written consent of Synergy Merchant Services. In the event of a breach of this policy the client waives all privacy rights to their file permitting FastCap Financial the right to release all materials necessary to defend FastCap Financial good name.
- 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801,
Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1W7
- Local phone: 1-647-725-3393
- Local fax: 1-647-725-3394
- Toll free phone: 1-888-239-1703
- Toll free fax: 1-888-239-1704
We do our absolute best to keep this internet site current and accurate however we do understand, as we hope that you do, that information changes and errors can be made. We will not be held liable for any information posted or published on this website and do not condone the reproduction of any of this information at any time without expressed written consent.
Merchant Cash Advances – Intent On Use:
- It is recommended that you advance only as much as you can fully repay.
- Errors and Omissions Exempted, E&OE, Ontario, Canada, 2008
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Still Have Questions? Call 1-888-239-1703 Now!